The investment program of Sofiyska Voda, envisaged in the Business plan over the period 2017-2021 is to a total amount of BGN 209.16 M. The average annual amount is BGN 41.83 BGN. Over 480 BGN million of investments – 2010-2020.
According to the Water Supply and Sewerage Services Regulation Act, the investment programme is part of the company’s Business Plan approved by the State Energy and Water Regulatory Commission.
- Extension of the Water and Sewerage network following the model settled in the City Development Plan of Sofia Municipality
- High quality of services including discharge and treatment of the wastewater according to the EU standards
- Well developed sewerage infrastructure according to the EU standards
- Implementation of the requirements following the quality standards for wastewater and sludge treatment.
- Preservation and improvement of environment.