As part of Veolia Group, Sofiyska Voda provides water and waste water services on the territory of Sofia municipality. The company is the biggest WSS operator in Bulgaria and the first operator with an EMAS certification.
As part of Veolia Group, we at Sofiyska Voda strive to provide innovative and sustainable solutions and to be a benchmark for environmental transformation which is at the core of Veolia's purpose.
In order to maintain the high quality of our services we are announcing a vacancy in the IT Operations Department for the position of Senior Corporate Applications Administrator.
- Monitor customer software applications systems (SAP IS-U, GIS and etc.);
- Maintain system documentation;
- Interact with end-users via different communication channels;
- Troubleshoot and resolve any reported problems;
- Identify, log and resolve technical problems with software applications and systems;
- Propose and provide application performance tuning;
- Plan and coordinate testing changes, upgrades and new services, ensuring proper operation of the systems in current and future environments;
- Implement application updates to include upgrades, patches, and new releases after observing the official release notes for compatibility and business continuity;
- Proactively search for ways of continuously improving the performance of the supported software and applications;
- Provide a second level of support in solving problems related to information applications in the company.
- University degree in IT/Computer science or other technical education;
- 3+ years experience with the implementation and administration of Billing or ERP systems;
- Knowledge and skills in SAP IS-U;
- Work experience as a System Administrator, Application support, or similar role;
- Good knowledge of Windows and Linux servers/environments;
- Good understanding of hardware and software;
- Service-oriented attitude, innovative thinking, and strong attention to detail;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Team player with a positive attitude.
- Business knowledge in Sales and Customer Service areas;
- Knowledge of GIS;
- Experience with MS SQL Server and/or T-SQL.
If you are interested, please send us your updated CV.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
All applications will be treated with strict confidentiality.